Sunday, May 13, 2007

It has come to this.

Well, after years of peer pressure and frustration with not being able to post everything I feel like posting... I have a secret blog. Ssshh! Don't go spreading it around! Then it will just make it less of a super-cool secret for you to know about. I only have a vague idea of what all I'll shamelessly post here: some poetry and songs, some venting, some daydreaming, some random daily happenings. But whatever I write, I don't expect to filter myself on account of my audience. I'll write what I want and leave out what I don't want.

So do you feel like you moves one step closer to getting on the roller coaster ride? I don't. Not expecting this to be so wild, but maybe it'll skyrocket later. Nothing like a rocket-kick to the gut in blog form. You heard me.... ROCKET kick. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Shabang! I just popped your blog's cherry!