Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend Stuffs

I promised myself I would get some half-assed blogging done before I went off to work today. I get the impression this is gonna be more Nikki-style, several little topics, but nothing too detail-laden.

Numero uno... please please PLEASE don't ever compare Jethro Tull to Metallica. It's ignorant and insulting. I'm tired of hearing that analogy: "Y'know they were Metallica before Metallica?" No, they weren't.

I realized more than ever before that I could destroy my entire financial situation with a single trip to Borders if I practice less self-restraint. I had to start saving titles as contacts in my cell phone. Nikki also makes me very aware that of the dozen books I want, there's another two dozen I haven't heard of. It's like reading is my crack. I remember saying something to Laurel once like, "It's a good thing Barnes and Noble doesn't sell crack!"

I was very active this weekend. Not only did I take TKD class, but I also went out for a lap around Wakefield right after that. PLUS, I jogged the last mile of it. I'm still not in great shape, but I'm not going downhill like I once was.

I walked out Sunday morning to get the newspaper and felt it: that Autumn chill. You know what that means, kiddies? HOODIE SEASON!!! Granted, I've got about a dozen different ones already, but would it really hurt to have a couple more to really feel safe and warm? No.

That's all for now. Got plenty more to blog, so keep harassing me and maybe I'll do it. Hoight!

2 comments:

Sweet Nothings said...

Thats just the kind of read I needed to kick start my week :)

Thanks!

Full of energy, bursting with enthusuasm and brimming with smiles...

Laurel said...

Barnes and Noble puts crack in their books.