Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm a bad person sometimes!

So today was an absolutely sucktastic day at work. I took to throwing things (just pens and highlighters) and mumbling angry things louder than usual. I honestly think Charlene decided to take today off for a 3-day weekend. But she never called to let us know she wouldn't be in, so that made things craptacular for the rest of us. Patients were forgetful of their appointment times, impatient, and certain ones were just plain annoying and useless. We really get treated like crap sometimes and I do a bad job of hiding how pissed I am. I will tell people my day is going to crap. Is that so wrong?

I dunno... but this is definitely (funnily) wrong. There was some news story about how blind people are scared of these new quiet-running cars. They're claiming they're at a disadvantage for safety and will get hit and killed. I thought that was bullshit, so my sick humor kicked in with me saying, "Isn't that just Darwin in action?" I mean, you either adapt or we weed you out. Then they cut to some blind guy that was protesting (which I'm guessing involved very little marching about) and he was voicing his thoughts while kinda staring off into nowhere. I wanted SO badly to snap my fingers and go, "Sir? Camera's over here... thanks."

Yeah, sometimes I'm a bad person. But good or bad, I am awesome. I bequeath unto myself one high-five. *SHING!* Later.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

You have officially turned into The Todd from Scrubs. High fiving yourself? Butt-twin, you're above that ;)

And hello? Where have you been lately? I haven't talked to you in forever. Do you have a job now that you go to or something?