Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blogger, meet Twitter. Twitter, Blogger.

I have recently been reeled in by the strange charm of Twitter and its microblogging ways. All thru the weekend I kept thinking of things I wanted to put on there, but haven't figured out the texting avenue just yet. So what follows are the short versions that would otherwise appear here:

Just because the Wii is kid-friendly doesn't mean it doesn't cheat - it just cheats and smiles.

I do not need to go out west to find a nice farm girl.

There's no nap quite like a Foof-nap.

Leah can kinda do figure-8s if you give her a bo staff... or retired curtain rod. Watch the crap out.

If dinner includes Buffalo Wings University, I'm in.

Saw the new Batman flick - it rocked. Leftover wings sat in my car - it smells great in there!

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2?! Seriously....?

Bookbaaaaag? C'mere!........ please? (Frick!)

No comments: